Careers at DeWitt
We attribute our success of being one of Wisconsin’s top ten law firms to hiring and developing talented, committed professionals and providing an environment where diversity is embraced and potential can be fulfilled. In fact, in 2022 DeWitt was the first place winner in the medium-sized companies categories of the Milwaukee Business Journal's Best Places to Work - we love what we do. With offices in Wisconsin
and Minnesota, we are proud to employ nearly 250 attorneys and professionals. DeWitt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Members of our firm enjoy competitive compensation and benefits including a Retirement Saving Plan with no waiting period with all contributions 100% vested. Participants in the 401(k) plan receive monthly firm contributions to their plans based on a percentage of their salaries. Employees receive paid time off and paid holidays. In addition we offer:
• Medical Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Parking and Alternative Transportation Programs
• Firm members may also elect to purchase optional benefits such as dental insurance, vision insurance, dependent life insurance, supplemental life insurance, supplemental accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and pet insurance.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
• Click here
to view the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster (.pdf)
Parental Leave Policy – Associates
• The firm provides up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for the birth of a child and to care for and bond with an associate’s newborn or adopted child. If the associate gives birth, she is entitled to six weeks leave for childbirth and six
weeks leave for other parental leave for a total of 12 weeks. If the associate is not the parent giving birth, the associate is provided six weeks of paid parental leave.