Barbara’s knowledge of the court system and the needs of families in transition allow her to work effectively and compassionately on behalf of her clients. She brings a track record of success and experience to Dewitt, LLP.
Barbara takes great pride in familiarizing herself with every detail of each of her client’s situation. She understands that the smallest detail could be the one that changes the application of the law, and ultimately, the result for her client. Her enthusiasm and strong advocacy for her clients continues to bring her to the forefront as a leader in family law, while her compassion and honesty provide a sense of stability for her clients during a time of significant life transition. Her ability to employ the right balance of advocacy and compassion at the appropriate time is what yields favorable results for her clients.
Classes & Seminars Taught:
- Lecturer: “Avoiding Pitfalls of Misused Karon Waivers,” Family Law Institute, March 19, 2019
- Lecturer: “Your First Divorce: Determining Child Support,” Family Law Institute, March 19, 2019
- Lecturer: “Divorce 101,” Daisy Camp
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Family Law League
- Volunteer Member of the Fourth District Ethics Committee