Dan provides domestic and foreign clients with a wide range of legal services. He has a great deal of experience in general business matters as well as international and cross-border activities. He has in-depth experience in all facets of international law and practice. Early in his career, he practiced with a global law firm in its European practice, which was headquartered in London. This gave him a unique insight into how foreign advisors and businesses view U.S. legal and business practices.
Types of Clients
Dan advises corporations and individuals in basic and complex business matters. He has provided full corporate services to a great number of business entities, both small to medium sized companies and large multinationals. He has provided counsel to both domestic and foreign clients on several international joint ventures, acquisitions, intellectual property matters, licensing and entity establishment. He emphasizes a team approach to providing efficient service to clients and utilizes his colleagues in DeWitt who specialize in other areas of practice such as Labor & Employment, Banking, Finance and more.
- Represented businesses in financing transactions obtaining capital from various banks and funding sources.
- Provided counsel in all facets of business transactions to include mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, reorganization, financings and strategic combinations.
- Experienced in all US import and export regulations, foreign investment restrictions, immigration matters, deemed exports and know your customer rules.
- Worked with almost all aspects of the global supply chain.
- Developed compliance programs for both large multinationals and smaller entities with their cross-border needs.
- Successfully completed transactions regarding goods distribution and technology transactions globally.