Paul Hoefle has over 30 years of litigation experience. He is a dedicated trial lawyer who has represented individuals and businesses since 1981. Paul has successfully resolved, through settlement, hundreds of cases. Likewise, he is not afraid of the courtroom. He has obtained numerous seven-figure jury verdicts.
Paul represents individual and businesses wronged by others. Paul’s courtroom demeanor is aggressive yet always professional. Many of the referrals Paul receives are from attorneys who represented opponents in previous contested matters. Paul’s experience includes a wide variety of contested matters including extensive trial presentations involving ownership disputes, lender liability, employment agreements, covenants not to compete, product liability and serious personal injuries.
Paul is very active in scouting and serves as District Chairman for the Potawatomi Area Council. The National Lutheran Association on Scouting has awarded Paul the Servant of Youth Award for his years of service to the Scouts and Church. Paul is as avid outdoorsman enjoying hunting, camping, gardening and his apple orchards with his wife Mary Beth and their three children.
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Lawyers® since 2017
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® (Business Litigation) – 2018-2019
- 2017 District Award of Merit Potawatomi Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Nation’s Top 1% for 2015
- Volunteer Award from Blessings in a Backpack of Waukesha – September 2015
- 2012 Rotarian Cliff Dochterman Award Recipient for Scouting
- 2012 Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation
- Member by Invitation to the Million Dollar Advocate Forum