Ross focuses his practice on commercial financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters. In addition, Ross has extensive experience in complex commercial transactions of all kinds, as well as creditor’s rights, and restructuring and workouts of nonperforming commercial credit facilities. He regularly consults on difficult transactional matters as well as complex commercial litigation theories.
He regularly represents financial institutions in commercial loan matters as well as businesses seeking private financing. He has counseled both lenders and borrowers in all aspects of loan restructurings and work-outs of troubled loans. Ross also provides guidance on equity financing transactions.
Ross is a past member of the adjunct faculty of Marquette University Law School where he taught courses in commercial contract drafting. Ross is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys back country adventure traveling and rock climbing. He is also an active advocate for those struggling with substance abuse disorders.
- Past Adjunct Professor – Marquette University Law School teaching contract drafting
- Member – State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member – Waukesha County Bar Association
- Past Chairman – Milwaukee Bar Association (Bankruptcy Section)
- Volunteer – The Phoenix (Providing Active Life Style Choices for People in Recovery from Substance Abuse Disorder)
- Member – Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls
- Executive Director and Lead Guide for Next Right Thing Adventures, Inc.
Awards & Recognitions
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
Client Recommendations“Ross brings a competitive edge to the table for us. His legal experience, coupled with his business acumen, puts us in a solid position whether our team is negotiating contracts, complying with banking documentation, or buying/selling/leasing real property.” – David E. Nagy, VP of Finance, Oconomowoc Residential Programs, Inc.
Service Area Subspecialties
- Commercial Loan Structuring, Negotiation & Documentation
- ESOP Financing
- General Corporate Finance (Debt & Equity)
- Mergers and Acquisitions