Immigration Law Services | DeWitt LLP Law Firm
DeWitt handles immigration matters on behalf of individuals who wish to live and work in the United States, as well as businesses that wish to employ foreign nationals. Our attorneys advise clients on individual immigration options as well as those areas related to family members, employees, and employees’ family members.
We prepare and file all immigration forms and documents required by the applicable government agencies, according to the respective agencies’ specifications. Our firm provides clear and detailed guidance to our clients regarding the documents and evidence required in support of their case.
DeWitt also represents clients before the various U.S. federal agencies handling immigration matters, including the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services (USCIS), the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of State, and its U.S. Consulates abroad, as well as the U.S. Department of Justice.
Examples of the types of immigration matters we handle include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization
- Permanent Residence (Green Card)
- Employment and Business Immigration Services
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Compliance for Employers
- Assistance with I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Audits
- Marriage and Family-Based Immigration Services Through Adjustment of Status or Visas for Spouse, Fiancé, Parents, Children, and Siblings
- Immigrant Visas
- Non-immigrant visas
- Consular Processing
- Student Optional Practical Training and Related Employment Authorization
- J-1 Visa Home Residency Waivers
- Assistance with Requests for Evidence and Notice of Intent to Deny
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA)
- Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card
Our membership in the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) provides us with continuous access to up-to-date information and last-minute changes in immigration laws and policies.
Learn More About DeWitt's Immigration Services
If you would like to consult with an immigration attorney please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.