DeWitt's 2023 Annual Ethics Seminar Complimentary 2-Part Virtual Series
Please join us for DeWitt’s 2023 Annual Ethics Seminar. DeWitt will be hosting the 2-part virtual series on December 6th and 7th, 2023 via Zoom.
Three Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility (EPR) credits will be applied for – you must attend both sessions for three full credits.
Attendees interested in registering to attend one or both sessions can do so by following this link.
Session 1 – Wednesday, December 6th
Agenda – 12:00 p.m. – 1:40 p.m.
- Responding to Online Criticism – Attorney Tim Pierce – Ethics Counsel for the State Bar of Wisconsin
- Supervising Other Attorneys and Staff – Attorney Barret Van Sicklen – DeWitt LLP
- Ethical Obligations of Attorneys Using Cloud Computing – Attorney Nicholas McMichen – DeWitt LLP
Session 2 – Thursday, December 7th
Agenda – 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Preventing Complaints Regarding Client Communication: Guidance and Best Practices – Attorney Connor Peterson – DeWitt LLP
- Ethical Considerations: Working with Vulnerable/Incapacitated Parties – Attorneys Sarah Schuchardt and Nicole Williams Buttery – DeWitt LLP