Denis E. GrandeAttorney
- Email Me
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Download V-Card
- J.D., University of Minnesota
- B.S., Princeton University
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
Denis is an experienced litigator in both business and family court litigation. He is a well-known trial lawyer with more than 35 years of experience trying cases in state, federal and appellate courts. He also has a great deal of trial experience involving contracts, business and commercial matters and has successfully represented his clients in numerous trials, arbitrations and mediations.
Denis is an active family court litigator with extensive negotiating, trial and settlement experience, concentrating on the division of large marital estates comprised of complex asset and business valuations, stock and custody issues. He is an effective advocate and pragmatic problem solver in difficult situations.
Awards & Recognitions
- Minnesota Super Lawyers® (Family Law) – Since 2003
- Top 40 Minnesota Family Law Attorney – Minnesota Law & Politics