- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Robb is an attorney in DeWitt’s Business practice group. He advises clients on a plethora of business, labor and employment, and real estate matters and has served as outside general counsel for several start-up businesses. Robb’s experience includes drafting and negotiating vendor, customer, independent contractor, employment, and lease agreements. He actively guides employers through issues ranging from non-competition and non-solicitation agreements to unemployment matters. Robb also frequently works with business owners in their succession planning while transitioning the business to a family member or third-party owner.
Along with his business law experience, Robb also has estate planning and litigation experience to include drafting documents, complaints, motions, briefs, discovery, and affidavits.
- Former Director - Board of Directors Janesville Innovation, Inc
- Former Board Member - L.E. Phillips Career Development Center
- Member - Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Member - Dane County Bar Association
- Member - Rock County Bar Association
- Member - Eau Claire County Bar Association